POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : The Shallows II (2/3) : The Shallows II (2/3) Server Time
20 Apr 2024 01:11:47 EDT (-0400)
  The Shallows II (2/3)
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 20 Nov 2022 11:05:22
Message: <637a5042@news.povray.org>
Time to reveal "The Shallows II", the next instalment of the triptych.

I have been asked about a background story for the triptych, but I
prefer to leave that to the imagination of the beholder :-)

Total cumulated render time was about 39 hours on a i5 laptop.

--
Thomas

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'the shallows ii_final3.jpg' (523 KB)

Preview of image 'the shallows ii_final3.jpg'
the shallows ii_final3.jpg