POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Sailing ship Balclutha : Re: Sailing ship Balclutha Server Time
20 Apr 2024 03:37:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Sailing ship Balclutha
From: MichaelJF
Date: 14 Nov 2022 13:10:00
Message: <63728478$1@news.povray.org>
Am 18.10.2022 um 23:59 schrieb Ton:
> The masts and yards are in. I've also done the spankerboom on the mizzen mast.
> It is spring time here, so more outdoor activities, less povray.
>
> Cheers
> Ton

I have not read the whole thread here, but your Balclutha has developed
very, very nice. Since one of the next obvious steps should be the
rigging, the following old post by Tim McMurdo may help to spare you
some time during your next indoor activities:

http://news.povray.org/povray.binaries.scene-files/thread/%3Cweb.42486f1f6c21491cacb32c570%40news.povray.org%3E/?ttop=438210&toff=550

Best regards
Michael