POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Granite_21 - the final macro : Re: Granite_21 - the final macro Server Time
28 Mar 2024 11:33:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Granite_21 - the final macro
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 20 Sep 2021 03:02:01
Message: <614831e9$1@news.povray.org>
Not sure if this might help: http://jcrystal.com/products/winwulff/

I am still thinking how this would help. Fifty five years ago (!) when I
was introduced to the use of a Wulff net, you were given the model of a
crystal with the task to translate its features onto the net,
determining the symmetry planes, the axes of rotation, measuring the
angles between faces, etc. I suppose the difficulty here is to do the
opposite, or am I wrong?

--
Thomas