POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Misty mountains impression : Misty mountains impression Server Time
29 Mar 2024 09:19:26 EDT (-0400)
  Misty mountains impression
From: Cousin Ricky
Date: 19 Sep 2021 23:07:53
Message: <6147fb09$1@news.povray.org>
I'm currently visiting the Blue Ridge Mountains in North Carolina, and
the mist in the air reminds me of when I visited the Shenandoah
Mountains in northwestern Virginia 13 years ago, and why I implemented
hills the way I did in my 3rd generation render rig.  Compare this with
the hills of my 4th generation reboot.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'outdoor_sotd_archive-pbi3.jpg' (40 KB) Download 'outdoor_sotd_archive-pbi5.jpg' (61 KB)

Preview of image 'outdoor_sotd_archive-pbi3.jpg'
outdoor_sotd_archive-pbi3.jpg

Preview of image 'outdoor_sotd_archive-pbi5.jpg'
outdoor_sotd_archive-pbi5.jpg